High pressure check valves up to 100,000 psi
- It is important for high pressure check valve to perform at the highest levels with an eye towards safety, costs, and cutting edge technology.
- With over 75 years of cumulative experience, Precision High Pressure has what it takes to deliver high quality products and exceptional service that will help you get the job done.
- High pressure check valve prevents reverse flow which may cause damage to a pressure system.
- Metal seat offers metal-to-metal seat for rapid cycling or severe environments.
- Soft seat offers PEEK seat with metal back-up for fast shutoff and reliable seal.
- Complete material traceability.
- Can be manufactured to meet NACE MR-01-75.
- Nominal cracking pressure: 15 psi (1 bar)
- Temperature ratings for NPT connections:
- Metal seat: 0°F to 400°F (-18°C to 204°C),
- Soft seat: 0°F to 400°F (-18°C to 204°C)
- Temperature ratings for cone & threaded connections:
- Metal seat: -420°F to 1200°F (-251°C to 648°C)
- Soft seat: -65°F to 250°F (-54°C to 121°C
High pressure check valve is made of the following materials:
- 316 cold worked stainless steel is standard.
- PEEK 450G is standard material of soft seat poppet seal.
- Fuel cells
- Refilling stations
- General hydrogen purposes
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.