High pressure hydrogen 2-way ball valves 6000 PSI
- Ball valves have proven their worth in many applications as very reliable and compact shut-off valves.
- Ball valves provide fast and precise switching due to their simple structure.
- Ball valves with actuator offer a clean and cost effective solution especially for automation (electric or pneumatic) by direct mounting on DIN / ISO 5211- flange.
- Schwer fittings provide various types such as 2-way, 3-and 4-way ball valves in conjunction with various spherical bore sizes can be combined depending on the application and use.
- The ball valves of Schwer fittings are available with various connectivity options like female thread according to DIN / ISO 228 or with bilateral Welding end DIN 3239, as well as 2 -or- 3-piece housing.
- High pressure hydrogen 2-way ball valves is a one part body with full bore.
- It has a maximum pressure of 413 bar or 6000 psi.
- It can be used for a temperature range from -20° C up to +150° C.
- It can be operated by handle on a 90° angle.
- Hydrogen 2-way ball valves is available in different diameters: 1/8”mm, 1/4”mm, 6mm, 8mm ,10mm.
- One part body with full bore.
- Operated by handle on a 90° angle.
- Body and ball made from Stainless steel 1.4401/1.4404.
- Available in in different diameters: 1/8”mm, 1/4”mm, 6mm, 8mm ,10mm.
- Female threads G ¼” and NPT ¼”.
- Ball orifice 5mm.
- Sealing material PEEK.
- Maximum pressure 413 bar or 6000 psi.
- Temperature range from -20° C up to +150° C.
- Operational safety 1.5 times.
- Within Electrolyser applications
- Connection of cylinders in distribution systems
- Within compressors and compressor installations
- Suitable for use throughout the hydrogen supply chain from hydrogen generation through transportation and to end user
- Schwer Fittings is your specialist supplier of stainless steel pipe connection technology. Interested? Contact us by filling in the contact request form.