High pressure gaseous hydrogen ball valve
- Customizable and longtime field-proven hydrogen gas ball valve for hydrogen fueling stations and other general hydrogen applications.
- High-quality materials, such as SUS316L (CF8M) for the valve body are used.
- DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating is applied to metal-ball and metal-seat, which have an excellent durability and dramatic low torque under repeated on/off cycle.
- Operating pressure is adjustable and ranges from 1379 bar (20,000 psi) up to 4137 bar (60,000 psi).
- Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C.
- Leak test on a seat can be performed at our own inspection facility.
- Bi-directional trunnion structure is applied.
- Great Cv value ensures effective control of Hydrogen flow.
- Pneumatic actuator or electric actuator is selectable.
- Different designs and size available: Threaded connection (Inlet) / NPT (Outlet) type 1/4” to 1”.
- Body material: STS316L
- Ball-Stem: STS316L + DLC coating
- Seat: C1720-HT + DLC coating
- Packing: Peek
- Handle: STS304
- Hydrogen fueling
- General hydrogen gas use applications
- Pressure fluid handling system
- Interested? Contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.