High pressure ball valves up to 20,000 psi
- It is important for high pressure ball valves to perform at the highest levels with an eye towards safety, costs, and cutting edge technology.
- With over 75 years of cumulative experience, Precision High Pressure has what it takes to deliver high quality products and exceptional service that will help you get the job done.
- Tested without failure or leakage to 100,000 life cycles under controlled conditions.
- Pneumatic and electric actuators available.
- Suitable with various connection types such as NPT, MP and HP cone and threaded.
- Bi-directional trunnion style for optimal performance and durability.
- Two standard mounting options.
- Port Sizes: 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″ or 1/2″.
- Fuel cells
- Refilling stations
- General hydrogen purposes
High pressure ball valves are made of standard materials shown below, a wide range of other construction materials are available, please fill out contact us form with your request.
- Body/Side Adapter/Trunnion – 316 cold worked stainless steel
- Packing – O-ring with PVX backup ring
- Seats – PVX
- Seals – Viton
- Bearings – PVX
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.