High Performance Ball Valves – H6800 Series
- The H-6800 Series is a high performance instrumentation ball valve for general service and instrumentation panels. The valves offer a tight shut-off*, long-life service and a low operating torque. The H-6800 Series is rated to max. 6000psig and performs on/off or as a diverter service.
- The H-6800 design has been tested for burst and proof. Standard testing for each H-6800 valve includes testing with nitrogen at 80 & 1000 psig. Each valve is tested for leakage through the shell, packing and ball seats. The maximum allowable leakage across the ball seats is 0.1 std cc/min.
- Available in 316 stainless steel and brass, alloy 400 and C-276 upon request
- On/off-service ball valve with 2-way pattern
- Diverter-service ball valve with 3-way pattern
- Variety of end connection types and sizes from 1/16” to 3/4” (3mm to 18mm)
- Different seat types: MODIFIED PTFE, PCTFE and PEEK
- Ease of use – low operating torque, panel mountable, easy maintenance
- Integral Safety Lock-out Tag-out (ISLT) compact patented handle allows a simple application of valve lock and tagging policy.
- Operating with colored nylon/metal handles, indicates flow direction
- Available manually, pneumatically, and electrically actuated
- Service – High cycle and great leak integrity
- Compact – Low profile and small actuators
- Electricity generation wind and solar
- Hydrogen storage
- Fuel cell stations
- Please see the technical datasheet under downloads for mounting configuration of high performance ball valves – H6800 series. Fill out the contact vendor form to contact us today.