Parker’s B Series Ball Valves for Hydrogen Applications
- Parker’s B Series ball valves, with a “free floating ” ball design, offer superior performance in a variety of pressure and temperature applications in process, and instrumentation applications
- Parker’s B series ball valves are available manually, pneumatically, and electrically actuated
- They provide quick on-off control of fluids utilized in process and instrumentation applications.
- Broad selection of valve body, seat and seal materials provide a wide range of pressure (up to 6000 psi) and temperatures (up to 450°F /232°C) at which valves may be used
- Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation
- Available in 316 stainless steel and brass, Monel Alloy 400 and Hastealloy, C-276 construction upon request
- Micro finished ball provides a positive seal
- Straight through flow path for minimum pressure drop
- Wide variety of US customary and SI ports
- 90 degree actuation
- panel mountable
- Adjustable PTFE stem seal can be maintained inline
- Handle indicated flow direction
- Low operating torques
- Positive handle stops
- Color coded handles
- Optional Pneumatic and electric actuation
- Optional live loaded PTFE stem seal
- Optional non adjustable O-ring stem seals
- Optional upstream and downstream drain models
- Optional stainless steel and extended handles
See our ball valve guide with all variants
- The B Series Ball Valve are available in different variants. For details see our Ball Valve Guide – click here.
- Introduction: Parker manually, pneumatically, and electrically actuated two-way B Series Ball Valves provide quick 1/4 turn on-off control of fluids utilized in process and instrumentation applications. A broad selection of valve body, seat and seal materials provide a wide range of pressures and temperatures at which the valve may be used
- Features: Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation.
- Materials: Parker B series Ball valve are available Available in 316 stainless steel and brass construction. Monel® Alloy 400 and Hastelloy® C-276 construction available upon request.
- Pressure & Temperature: Broad selection of valve body, seat and seal materials provide a wide range of pressure (up to 6000 psi) and temperatures (up to 450°F /232°C) at which valves may be used
- Sealing: Micro-finished ball provides a positive seal.
- Valve Options: Different options are available based on function and design aspect.
- Handle: Round and Lock out Handle.
- Actuators: Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator, Spring Returns Pneumatic Actuator and 70,80 and 90 series Electric Actuator.
- Seals: Oring stem and Live loaded stem seals
- Hydrogen service
- Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.
There are no reviews yet.