Air actuated hydrogen valves
- All air actuated hydrogen valves for hydrogen refueling applications are optimized for long service life.
- Suitable for operation in the temperature range -40°C up to +85°C according to ISO 19880-3 and ANSI / SAE HGV 4.7.
- Special cleaning for use in hydrogen systems to avoid contamination.
- Leakage test on seat and packing with helium at maximum operating pressure.
- Specific selection of metallic materials to avoid hydrogen embrittlement.
- Selection of special dynamic sealing elements for low leakage and long service life
- Valve sizes from 1/4″ up to 3/8″.
- Pressure range up to 15.000 psi (1.050 bar).
- Special materials to avoid hydrogen embrittlement
- Long service life
- Specials seals prevents leakages
Options / Configuration
Hydrogen valves are available in different options / configuration as described below
- 5MNC = Air drive normally closed
- 5MNO = Air drive normally opened
- B = Design for cold applications (-73°)
Refer the catalogue for more details
Air actuated hydrogen valves has been manufactured using different materials as mentioned below
- Body: 1.4404
- Valve stem: 1.4980
- Seal: HPU (UHMWPE *)
- General hydrogen use
- Medium pressure panels
- Medium pressure fluid handling systems
- Testing application
- Maximator can provide technical drawings upon request. Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.