H2 pipes for hydrogen distribution
- H2 pipes are used to ensure the safe supply and distribution of hydrogen in mobile and stationary hydrogen applications.
- With its certified metallic upset head connection, a reliable re-assembly is guaranteed.
- By specifically varying the pipe dimensions, it is possible to meet the customer’s specifications and installation space requirements in the best possible way.
- Safe and even distribution of hydrogen from receptacle to tank to FuelCell or combustion engine
- Nominal working pressure up to 700 bar
- Operating temperature: -40 to +120 °C
- Diameter: several dimensions available, customer specific diameters possible
- Length pipe max. 1.5m
- Sealing: Metal-to-metal
- Material: PPH2 and stainless steel
- Fulfillment of individual specifications and installation space requirements
- Safe supply and distribution of hydrogen in mobile and stationary applications
- EC79 certified metallic swage head connection allows reliable reassembly and angular compensation
- Due to its material qualities, PPH2 enables significant weight and cost savings compared to stainless steel
- Angle compensation of up to 10° due to P+P interface compensates for small manufacturing tolerances and removes stresses from the system for an easy and fast assembly
- Customized designs possible thanks to agile development for the respective use case
- Mobile applications, such as passenger cars or heavy duty
- Stationary applications
- Storage systems
- Interested? Please contact Poppe+Potthoff by filling in the contact vendor form.