Parker’s A-LOK® Two Ferrule Tube Fittings
- Parker’s A-LOK® series two ferrule compression fittings are designed to provide reliable leak-free connections for instrumentation, process and control, and analyzer applications that specify a two ferrule tube fitting connection.
- Manufactured to the highest quality standards these tube fittings are available in a broad range of shapes, sizes, corrosion resistant materials and configurations.
- As standard, Parker’s A-LOK® Tube Fittings are manufactured from heat code traceable 316 stainless steel. Other materials include 6Mo, Alloy 825, Alloy 625 and Alloy C-276.
- The fittings are available for fractional pipe sizes from 1/16” through to 2” O.D., and for metric sizes from 2 mm through to 32 mm O.D.
- EC-79 Approved for Hydrogen Service
A-LOK® guide with all variants
- The A-LOK® tube fittings are available in hundreds of variants. For details see our A-LOK® guide – click here.
- Introduction: Parker CPI™/A-LOK® Instrumentation Tube Fittings are designed as leak-free connections for process, power and instrumentation applications. These single and two ferrule fittings are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are available in a broad range of sizes, materials and configurations.
- Features: The Parker CPI™/A-LOK® tube fitting has been specifically designed for use on instrumentation, process and control systems, analysers and environmental equipment employed in chemical, petroleum, power generating and pulp and paper plants. CPI™/A-LOK® fittings have also been used extensively in other applications and industries wherever high reliability and quality are required.
- Materials: Parker CPI™/A-LOK® fittings are available as standard in Heat Code Traceable, 316 stainless steel. Other materials include steel, brass, aluminum, nickel-copper, Hastelloy C®, Alloy 600, Titanium, 6Mo, Incoloy 625 and 825. Straight fittings are machined from cold finished bar stock and shaped bodies are machined from close grain forgings. The raw materials used fully conform to the chemical requirements listed in Specification Table 1 found on page 38. For nuclear and other critical applications, stainless steel CPI™/A-LOK® fittings are readily available with documented heat code traceability.
- Pipe Fittings/Adapters: Parker CPI™/A-LOK® tube fittings are available in combination with a variety of ISO and ANSI pipe thread configurations. For a full listing of these fittings, see pages 108-133.
- Tubing: Parker CPI™/A-LOK® tube fittings can be used with a wide variety of tubing materials and a broad range of tube wall thicknesses. CPI™/A-LOK® seals equally well on both thin wall and heavy wall tubing. Tubing and fitting materials should be selected
to be compatible with the fluid media. Due to thermal expansion characteristics and chemical stability, the tubing should be of the same material as the fitting. (The exception is brass fittings and copper tubing.)
- Torque: Parker CPI™/A-LOK® tube fittings do not twist the tubing during installation. CPI™/A-LOK® ferrule designs assure that all make and remake motion is transmitted axially to the tubing. Since no radial movement of the tubing occurs, the tubing is not stressed. The mechanical integrity of the tubing is maintained.
- No Distortion: In make-up, there is no undue force in an outward direction to distort the fitting body or ferrules to cause interference between the ferrules and nut. This assures that the nut will back-off freely for disassembly and permits a greater number of easy remakes.
- Sealing: Positive, reliable connections with Parker CPI™/A-LOK® fittings have been qualified by exhaustive tests and over four decades of experience in the manufacture of quality tube fittings.
- On-board vehicles
- Hydrogen Service
- Instrumentation Hook-Up Systems and Sensing Lines
- Hydrogen Production Facilities
- Hydrogen Storage and Delivery systems
- Analytical Installations
Watch Parker’s A-LOK® video
- You can watch the video here
- Parker’s A-LOK® series includes all the tube fittings you need. Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.