EX pressure transmitter with hydrogen-compatible sensor EXNT 8292
- The EX pressure transmitter with hydrogen-compatible sensor EXNT is based on Trafag’s own thin-film-on-steel sensor technology with excellent long-term stability and offers reliable and accurate pressure measurement over a wide temperature range.
- ATEX and IECEx Zones 0, 1 and 2
- Marine approved and certified
- Pressure ranges from 25 to 1000 bar
- Completely welded sensor system
- The EX pressure transmitter EXNT 8292 is based on Trafag’s own thin-film-on-steel sensor technology with a specific hydrogen compatible steel alloy.
- The EXNT 8292 is the ideal pressure transmitter for hydrogen fueling stations calling for safe and reliable operations.
- Storage tanks and compressors often require ATEX and IECEx certifications. The intrinsically safe EXNT 8292 can be operated in Ex zones 0, 1 and 2.
- The EXNT 8292 offers measuring ranges up to 1000 bar to be used in compressors with fast pressure cycles and heavy vibrations in 24 7 operations.
See product video
- Hydrogen fueling stations
- Marine hydrogen applications
- Hydrogen compressors
- Hydrogen storage tanks
- Trafag is one of the world’s leading suppliers of pressure, temperature and gas density sensing solutions. Its team is passionate about delivering innovative, dependable solutions that empower customers to operate safe and sustainable systems.
- We have the right transmitter for you! Fill out the contact form and we will contact you immediately.
- We are looking forward to understand your requirements!