Digital hydrogen compatible pressure transmitter – GD4200HUSB
- The GENSPEC® GD4200HUSB series of digital, hydrogen compatible pressure transmitters, with state-of-the-art SOS sensor technology.
- High accuracy pressure measurement from vacuum up to 5,000 bar.
- All welded, special grade titanium sensor for reliable performance in demanding environments.
- Pressure diaphragm and process connection is machined from one piece of specialist high strength titanium alloy with no seals or welds. This is especially important for use with very high pressures and hydrogen due to the embrittling nature of the media.
- Tested to ISO 11114-2:2017 according to EC79/2009 and EU406/2010. Results have provided a pass rating for the compatibility of the specialist titanium alloy with hydrogen.
- Sample rate software selection up t0 1,000 Hz.
- Measure & record up to 16 pressure inputs at one time.
- “Plug & Play” unit with live pressure data.
- Compatible for use within Hydrogen based environments
- Sample rate software selection up to 1,000 Hz
- Silicon on Sapphire pressure sensor technology
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 5,000 bar
- Free ESI-USB© downloadable software with autoupdate
- Measure & record up to 16 pressure inputs together
- Create customised test certificates
- This hydrogen compatible pressure transmitter has automatic temperature compensation
- Support for easy integration with applications created by C#, VB, Labview and Excel VBA (api dll library)
- 2m lead & carry case included
- Standard Pressure Ranges (bar): -1 to 2.5 bar; 0-16 bar; 0-100 bar; 0-400 bar; 0-1000 bar; 0-1500 bar; 0-2000 bar; 0-4000 bar; 0-5000 bar
- Output Signal: USB 2.0 compatible
- Supply Voltage: 5 Vdc via USB bus
- Wetted Parts: Titanium alloy
- Pressure Media: All fluids compatible with titanium alloy
- Pressure Connection: 1/4” BSP male (G1/4); 1/4” NPT male or Autoclave F-250-C female (for pressures above 1500 bar)
- Software Compatibility: Windows 8 | 8.1 | 10 | 11
- Test and Measurement
- Laboratory or process measurement
- Leak testing and continuous monitoring
- ESI Technology ltd is the home of pressure transmitter and measurement. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling in the contact form or the request for quote form.