Hydrogen moisture transmitter HygroPro
- HygroPro measures trace moisture in hydrogen and oxygen
- The HygroPro moisture transmitter is an intrinsically safe, compact, loop-powered moisture transmitter designed specifically to meet the demands of rugged industrial applications.
- Ambient to ppb moisture measurement; using an aluminum oxide moisture sensor. Built-in temperature and pressure sensors
- Range -110 to +20°C dew/frost point
- 12 to 30 VDC, loop powered
- Internal calculation of ppmV
- Built-in temperature and pressure sensors
- Non-volatile storage of calibration data
- Calibration traceable to national standards
- Connection via two-wire cable
- Complete program control via a six-key keypad
- Integrated display/user interface
- Analog and digital outputs
- Protection class IP67, NEMA4X
Your requirements are our first priority. Please fill out contact us form to get in touch with us today.