Tmax Fabrics Insulation
Insulations made of textile fabrics are removable and reusable insulation systems. The flexible material allows special geometries. With variable insulation fillings all kind of temperature differentials can be met. Due to the flexible appearance this type of insulation allows an easy access for repair and maintenance of the insulated part.
Benefits of Working with Tmax Group
- Tmax insulation solutions for stationary fuel cells and hydrogen combustion engines (HICE) increase system efficiency and minimize heat loss for working temperature between 500-1,000°C.
- Our solutions require minimal space and are suitable for simple and complex shapes.
- With our ultra-thin and lightweight insulation materials we ensure full design flexibility.
- Unique solutions, tailored to the respective customer requirements are developed in in-house research and test laboratories with ingenious engineering capabilities, continuous investment in new production technologies
- Our insulation provides protection of humans and machines
Technical Services offered by Tmax Group
- Comprehensive Engineering Services right from prototype to delivery of the product
- Development of high quality prototypes
- Insulations for products in serial production and assembly line for complete insulation of systems, including encapsulations
- Thermal Insulation for Hydrogen based systems and products of any category
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC) and Electrolysis Cells (SOEC)
- Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells (MCFC)
- Balance of plant
- Exhaust systems, turbo chargers, piping for hydrogen engines
- Effective protection for fuel cell systems
Technical Features of Textile
- High Resistance to Vibration
- Improved thermal and acoustic screening
- Easily removed and refitted
- Alternative to shields made of stainless steel or foil
Benefits of Tmax Insulation for Hydrogen Based Systems
- Increased efficiency in hydrogen combustion engines
- Higher exhaust temperature
- Higher torque in low RPM range
- Effective protection of fuel cells
- Efficient heat protection for surrounding components
- Higher service life of systems and components
- Reduction of CO2 emissions
- We are highly specialized company with all the know how engineering skills and in house facilities required to bring the best product