Tmax Cladding Insulation
Our insulation claddings made of stainless steel sheets are made for extreme conditions in engine rooms where safety and protection is the highest priority. We design solutions for complex geometries to meet the right surface temperature and keep the heat inside the system to drive efficiency. Temperature differentials of several hundred degrees can be encountered at no effort.
Benefits of Working with Tmax Group
- Tmax insulation solutions for stationary fuel cells and hydrogen combustion engines (HICE) increase system efficiency and minimize heat loss for working temperature between 500-1,000°C.
- Our solutions require minimal space and are suitable for simple and complex shapes.
- With our ultra-thin and lightweight insulation materials we ensure full design flexibility.
- Unique solutions, tailored to the respective customer requirements are developed in in-house research and test laboratories with ingenious engineering capabilities, continuous investment in new production technologies
- Our insulation provides protection of humans and machines
Technical Services offered by Tmax Group
- Comprehensive Engineering Services right from prototype to delivery of the product
- Development of high quality prototypes
- Insulations for products in serial production and assembly line for complete insulation of systems, including encapsulations
- Thermal Insulation for Hydrogen based systems and products of any category
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC) and Electrolysis Cells (SOEC)
- Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells (MCFC)
- Balance of plant
- Exhaust systems, turbo chargers, piping for hydrogen engines
- Effective protection for fuel cell systems
Technical Features of Sheet Insulation:
- Higher insulation value
- High mechanical Strength
- Easily removed and refitted
- Classification Society compliant versions (UVV, SOLAS, SEE-BG, etc.)
Benefits of Tmax Insulation for Hydrogen Based Systems
- Increased efficiency in hydrogen combustion engines
- Higher exhaust temperature
- Higher torque in low RPM range
- Effective protection of fuel cells
- Efficient heat protection for surrounding components
- Higher service life of systems and components
- Reduction of CO2 emissions
- We are a highly specialized company with all the know how engineering skills and in house facilities required to bring the best product