Hydrogen Pressure Switches – B Series
- The Ashcroft® B7 NEMA 7/9 pressure switch is designed for use in virtually all process, industrial and many OEM applications.
- This model provides accuracy, reliability and long-cycle life, while the rugged, explosion-proof housing provides superior protection.
- Ideal for satisfying requirements for pressure control, safety shutdown or alarm operations in hazardous applications.
- Explosion-proof enclosure provides uncompromising protection
- Adjustable from 15%-100% of range
- Fixed or limited adjustable deadband
- Wide selection of switch elements
- Stainless Steel, Buna, Viton, Teflon and Monel diaphragms available for compatibility
- Ranges from vacuum to 3000 psi
- 316L Stainless Steel housing available
- External locking screw (ATEX / IECEx approval only)
- UL, CSA, ATEX and IECEx hazardous approvals
- CE, CRN and 3A approved
- SIL 3 Capable
- RoHS Compliant
- Setpoint: Single setpoint – factory set or field adjustable
- Accuracy: ±1% of full span
- Setpoint repeatability (acccuracy): ±1% of span (Additional setpoint shift of ±1% of range per 50°F from initial setpoint set at 70°F typical)
- Diaphragm/actuator material: Buna-N®, Teflon®, Viton®, 316L stainless steel, or Monel®
- Enclosure material: Epoxy coated aluminum or 316 stainless steel
- Enclosure ratings: NEMA 7/9, IP66
- Pressure Connection:
- ¼ NPT Female (STD.)
- ½ NPT Female, ¼ NPT Female & ½ NPT Male combo (OPT.)
- Electrical termination: ½ NPT Female, M20 X 1.5 (OPT.)
- Deadband: Fixed or limited adjustable
- Pressure ranges: Vacuum to 3,000 psi (207 bar)
- Ambient temperature range–20°F to 150°F (–28°C to 65°C)
- Hydrogen applications
- Pumps, compressors and turbines
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- The Ashcroft® B7 NEMA 7/9 pressure switch is designed for use in virtually all process, industrial and many OEM applications. Interested? Please contact Ashcroft by filling in the contact vendor or request for quote form.