Working with JUMO
- JUMO GmbH & Co. KG is one of the leading global supplier of components and systems for individual sensor and automation solutions. As a high-tech company Jumo distinguishes itself by a particularly high degree of innovation, above-average production depth, and a broad product range.
- With an unusually high production depth for an industrial company, we are able to produce quality “Made in Germany” at all levels.
- JUMO acknowledges the importance of a sustained hydrogen economy and contributes to the energy transition with its products and technologies. JUMO sensor, automation and engineering solutions are already supporting customers in the hydrogen economy, including manufacturers of fuel cell stacks.
Temperature sensor JUMO VIBROtemp description
- It is Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe with Plug Connector.
- Even under pressure, screw-in RTD temperature probes in the VibroTemp series enable reliable temperature measurements.
- The vibration-resistant construction achieves excellent long-term stability even in tough operating conditions.
- Different plug connections are available to suit the specific application area. When plugged in, protection type IP67/IP69 according to DIN EN 60529 or IP69K according to DIN 40050 is fulfilled.
- The protection tube is reduced to 4 mm, which enables short response times.
- The measuring insert is a Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751:2009 / IEC 60751:2008, class B in two-wire circuit as standard. Versions with Pt500 or Pt1000 as well as PTC or NTC temperature sensors are also possible.
- Response time: In water with a flow velocity of 0.4 m/s Ø 4 mm: t0.5 = 1.2 s, t0.9 = 6 s
- Variable features
- Insertion length
- Protection tube diameter
- Wall thickness
- Process connection (thread type)
- Thread undercut (DIN 3852 standard, form A)
- Protection tube material
- Measuring insert
- Extension tube
- Vibration stability with frequencies from 10 to 3000 Hz
- Fuel cell systems and electrolysers
- Commercial and agricultural vehicles
- Railway technology
- By pooling our experience of 70 years, knowledge and technology, we are able to meet your requirements with precision and accuracy.