HT-H2-TPSE dual pressure and temperature sensor
- Combined pressure and temperature transmitter for hydrogen applications with an external temperature sensor for accurate temperature readings.
- The H2-TPSE has been specifically designed for use with hydrogen gas which enables pressure and temperature readings to be taken at the same point.
- The two-in-one design reduces the need for two fittings and therefore one less potential leak point in a system.
- The H2-TPSE can measure up to 1000 bar pressure and is also available with ATEX options.
- Temperature ranges between -40 to 125°C
- Working pressure ranges from 0 to 1000 bar
- 1/2” NPT thread with 6m long temperature stem
- SS316L & SUH660 wetted parts
- Approval option: ATEX zone 2
- Wide choice of electrical connectors and outputs
- Hydrogen storage
- Hydrogen cylinders
- Hydrogen refueling
- Hydrogen production
- Hydrogen fuel cells
- Hydrogen R&D
- Monitoring the pressure and temperature on storage/tank systems
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling in the contact vendor form.