HT- H2 pressure sensor
- The piezoresistive stainless steel measuring cell has especially been adapted to suit the chemical and physical properties of hydrogen.
- The entire sensing element is made from of a single piece without welds, which is designed to prevent embrittlement of the metal surface by ionized hydrogen.
- Completely vacuum tight and elastomer free.
- Leaks caused by material fatigue on internal seals are thus eliminated from the outset.
- Has no disturbance due to pressure transfer fluid and no large pressurized surfaces.
- The link into the connection pins are made by wedge wedge bonding and is therefore completely stable even at low temperatures, or when subject to shocks or vibrations.
- The measuring bridge evaluates the pressure via a mixed signal ASIC. The HT-H2 can also be used for other critical media.
- Up to 1000 bar pressure
- Wide range of threads inc. ¼” & ½” NPT, 9/16-18UNF, 3/8-24 UNF 2A, G1/4 & G1/2
- Outputs, 4-20mA, 0.5-4.5V rat., 0-5V & 0-10V
- SS316L wetted parts
- Medium-contacting parts of stainless steel 1.4404/316L
- Response time < 1ms
- Approval options: ATEX & EC79
- Standard elec. conn. options: Packard Metri-pack, AMP Superseal, Deutsch 3P & 4P, M12x1, DIN Form A
- Hydrogen storage
- Hydrogen refueling
- Hydrogen production
- Hydrogen fuel cells
- Monitoring the cylinder pressure in vehicle storage tanks
- Monitoring the delivery pressure in refueling systems
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling in the contact vendor form.