Working with JUMO
- JUMO GmbH & Co. KG is one of the leading global supplier of components and systems for individual sensor and automation solutions. As a high-tech company Jumo distinguishes itself by a particularly high degree of innovation, above-average production depth, and a broad product range.
- With an unusually high production depth for an industrial company, we are able to produce quality “Made in Germany” at all levels.
- JUMO acknowledges the importance of a sustained hydrogen economy and contributes to the energy transition with its products and technologies. JUMO sensor, automation and engineering solutions are already supporting customers in the hydrogen economy, including manufacturers of fuel cell stacks.
Conductivity sensor JUMO tecLine CR description
- JUMO conductivity sensors are used in conjunction with suitable transducers to define the electrolytic conductivity in liquids. The type series 202924 sensors work according to the 2-electrodes principle. The transducer supplies them with alternating voltage. The current that is carried through the liquid and the electrodes is defined by the medium’s conductivity.
- A special conductivity sensor is available for high temperature applications. This sensor can be used for medium temperatures of up to 200 °C and a maximum pressure of 17 bar.
- Furthermore, we also offer conductivity sensors as thin versions that have a shaft diameter of only 16 mm.
- Stable and precise design
- Flexibility: different process connections and electrical connections available
- Measurements in μS/cm
- Product certification with Made in Germany marking
- Sturdy design type
- Two-electrode principle
- For measuring ranges from 0.05 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm
- Various insertion lengths
- Cooling loop in fuel cells
- High purity water in electrolyzers
- Ion exchangers
- Reverse osmosis plants
By pooling our experience of 70 years, knowledge and technology, we are able to meet your requirements with precision and accuracy.