Custom hydrogen o-rings
- Novotema manufactures high-quality O-rings for many different pneumatic and actuator sealing applications.
- The most modern injection molding and compression molding processes are used.
- They are available in both standard and custom sizes, from 1 mm to 450 mm internal diameter and 0.6 mm to 12 mm cross-section.
- Novotema manufactures high quality, precision O-rings ranging from 5,000 to several millions.
- Novotema manufactures seals from 13 different types of rubber/elastomers and offers more than 300 different grades.
- The elastomers have been tested and accredited to industry standards .
- Novotema constantly works together with the technical and quality departments of their customers in order to deliver the most advanced and appropriate solution for their needs.
- They cooperate with their customers to develop brand new solutions that respond to the highest quality standards.
- They have a critical approach and applies a rigorous and scientific method throughout all the process, from co-design to mould construction until the testing and final delivery of the product.
- Thanks to their technical department and laboratory and thanks to their cooperation with universities and independent laboratories, Novotema helps in the planning and material selection of O rings for your application.
- They are specialized in complex designs and shapes and can deliver high quality products down to very small sizes and with extremely tight tolerances.
- High-quality O-rings for different pneumatic and actuator sealing applications.
- Complete customization available for various sizes and wide range of materials and hardness.
- Total assistance to the customer: from co-design with customer until the final product delivery.
- Additional testing on elastomer products in laboratories and through FEA simulation can be done.
- High quality products down to very small sizes and with extremely tight tolerances is available.
- Can be manufactured from a wide range of elastomeric materials.
Materials for high temperature O-Rings
- FKM: withstands temperatures up to 250°C, with a hardness of 58-95 IRHD
- FFKM: withstands temperatures up to 327°C with a hardness of 64-90 IRHD
- HNBR: withstands temperatures up to 230°C, with a hardness of 62-90 IRHD
- VMQ: withstands temperatures up to 250°C, with a hardness of 40-80 IRHD
- FVMQ: withstands temperatures up to 225°C, with a hardness of 30-70 IRHD
- Hydrogen valves
- Hydrogen compressors
- Anywhere in the hydrogen process an elastomeric sealing solution is required
- Novotema has over 40 years of experience and research in the field of technical rubber moulding. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling the contact form.