Custom elastomeric grommets for hydrogen applications
- An elastomer fairlead is commonly used to guide a wire or cable around an obstruction.
- They are generally circular in shape and fit inside a hole in a structure to secure the wire/cable and prevent movement and abrasion on a surface that could cause damage.
- Novotema manufactures fairleads in a variety of different geometries to suit many applications, including custom designs.
- Novotema constantly works together with the technical and quality departments of their customers in order to deliver the most advanced and appropriate solution for their needs.
- Novotema are cooperating with their customers to develop brand new solutions that respond to the highest quality standards.
- They have a critical approach and applies a rigorous and scientific method throughout all the process, from co – design to mould construction until the testing and final delivery of the product.
- Thanks to their technical department and laboratory and thanks to their cooperation with universities and independent laboratories, Novotema can co design the sealing solution and choose the right compound for the application.
- Novotema can also help in technical services such as surface treatments, bench testing, FEA simulations for your application.
- They are specialized in complex designs and shapes and can deliver high quality products down to very small sizes and with extremely tight tolerances.
- Complete customization available for various sizes and wide range of materials and hardness.
- Total assistance to the customer: from co-design with customer until the final product delivery.
- Additional testing on elastomer products in laboratories and through FEA simulation can be done.
- High quality products down to very small sizes and with extremely tight tolerances is available.
- Can be manufactured from a wide range of elastomeric materials.
- Hydrogen valves
- Hydrogen compressors
- Anywhere in the hydrogen process an elastomeric sealing solution is required
- Novotema has over 40 years of experience and research in the field of technical rubber moulding. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling the contact form.