Power Electronics Assembly SEMISTACK RE
- Power assembly SEMISTACK RE is pre-qualified ready for integration into a cabinet allowing high efficiency and power density.
- SEMISTACK RE complies with hydrogen application requirements, offering the capability to build power supplies suitable for Electrolyzers in megawatt power range.
- The platform follows rigorous SEMIKRON qualification and current environmental standards (IEC 60721-3).
- The platform design achieves the ideal balance between cost and performance for a water-cooled power inverter in the megawatt power range.
- The book format enables a compact integration in standard industrial cabinets to achieve high power up to 6MVA low voltage.
- Specified for high demand applications, the SEMISTACK RE offers a high IGBT cycling capability and a high capacitor bank lifetime, reducing maintenance requirements.
- SEMISTACK RE platform offers a standard inverter size HWD 1500 x 230 x 510mm to fit two power sub-assemblies into a 600 x 600 x 2000mm cabinet.
- The standard size has a current distribution between 1000A and 1400A. For applications with lower current rating or with a stronger constraint on the cabinet size, a smaller inverter size HWD 1250 x 230 x 510mm offers continuous output current rated from 600A to 900ARMS.
- Short lead times
- High IGBT cycling capability
- High capacitor bank lifetime
- Reduced maintenance requirements
- Current distribution between 900ARMS to 1400A
- Compact integration in standard industrial cabinets to achieve high power up to 6MVA low voltage
- CAN interface (configuration & monitoring)
- Switching frequency up to 5kHz
- Platform design achieves the ideal balance between cost and performance for a water-cooled power inverter in the megawatt power range
- Liquid cooled 3-phase IGBT power electronic assembly
- Includes IGBT Module, gate driver, heatsink, DC-Link capacitors, sensors
- Configuration suitable for AFE and DC Buck Converter
- Maximum continuous output current from 600A up to 1.400A
- Analogue measurement T, VDC, IOUT
- Easy to parallel for high power (up to 6MVA)
- Designed in regard to EN50178 and ULC508C recommendations
- Integration into a cabinet allowing high efficiency and power density
- Motor drives
- Renewable energy
- Energy storage
- Hydrogen generation
- Fuel Cell Systems
- We are excited to learn about your requirements – Contact us!