ZENNIUM X Potentiostat/Galvanostat/FRA
- The ZENNIUM X is a modular electrochemical measurement device.
- It is implemented in the electrochemical characterization of fuel cells and electrolyzers.
- The instrument support DC techniques like Cyclic Voltammetry (CV) for ECSA determination or Linear Sweep Voltammetry (LSV) for Hydrogen crossover characterization.
- A high-end FRA for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) is implemented in each ZENNIUM X.
- 32 bit DC resolution and 24 bit AC resolution across 12 different current ranges enable it to carry out outstandingly precise and accurate measurements.
- DC voltage ranges: ±5 V and ±15 V
- Current up to ±4 A over 12 current ranges
- EIS frequency range from 10 µHz to 12 MHz
- AC amplitude of 0 – 6 V or 0 – 4 A for EIS
- Up to 17 parallel channels for EIS (4 PAD4 cards)
- Switchable floating / grounded mode
- ADF technology for fast CV (up to 10 kV/s)
- TCP/IP protocol for test stand integration based on Python, LabVIEW or Cpp protocols
- The ZENNIUM X finds in application in test rigs form single cell or short stack investigations where it is often connected in parallel to third party load banks
- Due to its modular concept the ZENNIUM X, the current range of the ZENNIUM X can be expanded for medium to large fuel cell or electrolyzer systems.
- With PAD4 card plug-in cards the ZENNIUM X can be implemented in stack test stands where it can measure up to 17 cells at the same time.
- Zahner is your ideal partner to supply electrochemical measurement equipment. Contact us – we are thrilled to learn about your application.