ZENNIUM PRO Potentiostat/Galvanostat/FRA
- The ZENNIUM PRO is a modular electrochemical measurement device.
- It is implemented in the electrochemical characterization of fuel cells and electrolyzer
- The instrument support DC techniques like Cyclic Voltammetry (CV) for ECSA determination or Linear Sweep Voltammetry (LSV) for Hydrogen crossover characterization.
- A high-end FRA for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) is implemented in each ZENNIUM PRO.
- 32 bit DC resolution and 24 bit AC resolution across 12 different current ranges enable it to carry out outstandingly precise and accurate measurements.
- DC voltage ranges: ±5 V and ±15 V
- Current up to ±3 A over 12 current ranges
- EIS frequency range from 10 µHz to 8 MHz
- AC amplitude of 0 – 6 V or 0 – 3 A for EIS
- Up to 5 parallel channels for EIS (one PAD4 card)
- Switchable floating / grounded mode
- TCP/IP protocol for test stand integration based on Python, LabVIEW or Cpp protocols
- The ZENNIUM PRO finds in application in test rigs form single cell or short stack investigations where it is often connected in parallel to third party load banks
- Due to its modular concept the ZENNIUM PRO, the current range of the ZENNIUM PRO can be expanded for medium to large fuel cell or electrolyzer systems.
- With PAD4 card plug-in cards the ZENNIUM PRO can be implemented in stack test stands where it can measure on up to 5 cells at the same time.
- Zahner is your ideal partner to supply electrochemical measurement equipment. Contact us – we are thrilled to learn about your application.