Working with Drivetek
Drivetek’s comprehensive systems expertise in electric drive technology and power electronics is based on their specialst knowledge of electrical machines with related inverter/DC-DC converters, including the associated software, along with the courage to change persepective. They have the expertise to combine single components into individual systems solutions.
Multilevel Highspeed Inverter MLI 55 / 55+ 2.0 descriptions
- Turbo speed and system costs under control. Our multi-level technology enables us to keep very high motor and generator speeds of up to 150,000 rpm safely under control.
- The control technique and high PWM frequencies reached result in considerably lower rotor losses in the electrical machine, thus leading to a significant reduction in system costs.
- Multilevel Highspeed Inverter family undergoes double inspection in the production.
- Compact design
- High power density
- Liquid-cooled, inlet temperature < 70°C (under full load conditions)
- Interface to higher-level control system (CANopen/J1939)
- Field-proven sensorless speed and torque control
- Temperature monitoring interface
- Digital Signal Processor with high control performance
- Integrated EMI filter
- DC voltage measurement and supervision
- Three phase current measurements
- Three phase voltage measurements
- IP67 enclosure
- Drivetek has been applying multilevel technology to high-speed inverters (MLI) for e-motors spinning up to 180’000rpm since 2012. MLIs are used for air compressors, electric turbochargers and heat recovery applications
- MLI technology provide cost advantage using standard IGBTs
- Through the high PWM frequency and additional voltage level, lower pulsations of the magnetic field can be achieved, this leads to significantly lower rotor losses (eddy currents)
- Due to the series connection of the switches, the voltage on each switch is only half of the DC Link voltage (e.g. 900V DC Link can be realized using a 600V class IGBT)
- Multilevel technology allows significantly more complex control and error handling than 2-level architectures such: a) additional degrees of freedom, b) avoid “dangerous” power-off states in case of errors and c) control of the “N” point
- To date, Drivetek has delivered several thousand units for a wide range of mobile fuel cell applications worldwide.
- Drivetek has implemented all the tools to safely control multilevel inverters.
- Drivetek’s proprietary QUASAR SW platform and Q-Control SW allow more than 300 parameters to be managed freely.
- MLI is developed for fuel cell air compressors and electric turbochargers
- Electrical Grid connection
- We include state of art testing in our production processes
- Incoming inspection
- Automated PCB function testing, more than 100 tests, 100% test coverage
- Thermal burn-in test
- SW Programming
- EOL test
- Electrical interfaces
- By pooling our experience, knowledge, and technology, we are able to meet your requirements with precision.
There are no reviews yet.