Working with Advanced Structural Technologies, Inc.
Advanced Structural Technologies, Inc. (AST) is an industry leading manufacturer, specializing in rotary forging, metal spinning, and flowforming aluminum and other alloys into complex shapes. We have over 150,000 sq ft of manufacturing facilities in Camarillo Oxnard and California. Using our 20 years of experience and knowledge in metalforming, we have expanded into alternative energy with the largest diameter liners/cylinders in the market. We offer a unique range of manufacturing equipment, processes, and engineering expertise, which gives us the ability to innovate and maintain the top quality and excellence that our customers can count on.
Hydrogen Cylinder H2 Max™ 492L description
- H2-MAXTM 492L cylinders are designed for hydrogen storage in various applications for zero-emission and sustainable mobility solutions with service pressures of 517 bar.
- The large diameter and volume of the H2-MAXTM 492L allows for fewer cylinders, valves and PRDs. Thus, minimizing potential leak points due to the reduced number of fittings and connection points required when compared to a traditional hydrogen storage system designed with conventional cylinders.
- AST concentrates on large-diameter Type 3 hydrogen transportation, HFC-applications, marine, rail and the rugged mine applications, where the advantages of a Type III are particularly well suited.
- One of the largest diameter Type III cylinder for hydrogen applications in the market
- Seamless, one-piece aluminum liner
- Inherent leak before burst failure mode
- Superior heat tolerance for extended cylinder life
- Higher impact tolerance for increased safety
- Faster and complete filling with significant benefits
- Efficient and complete fills in extreme temperatures
- Reduced fueling cost. Superior heat dissipation requires no chilling during filling process
- More complete fueling reduces range anxiety
- Extended life cylinders
- No replacement needed after exposure to high temperatures
- Surpassed testing requirements to meet maximum cylinder life
- H2-Max hydrogen cylinders are uniquely suited for rugged environments, and ideal for compressed cryogenic applications.
- Certified with UN ISO 11515
- H2 transport/mobile pipeline
- Material Handling
- Mining equipment
- Rail applications
- Marine applications
- Backup power/storage
You can find the video of hydrogen tank H2 Max™ here.
Please refer the datasheet for customisation and by pooling our experience, knowledge and technology, we are able to meet your requirements with precision.