Hydrogen Cylinder G-Stor® H2
- Luxfer’s G-Stor® H2 products are the leading line of lightweight high-pressure hydrogen-storage cylinders used by a number of the world’s largest OEMs that design, develop and manufacture state-of-the-art compressed hydrogen-storage systems for fuel- cell applications.
- The G-Stor® H2 advantage is our lightweight, impermeable Type 3 cylinder technology. It is also available with Luxfer’s proprietary high-pressure hydrogen electronic solenoid valve, resulting in a certified, cost-effective hydrogen-storage solution that is ideal for fuel cell transit buses, heavy-duty trucks, vans, bulk gas transport, and forklifts.
- Numerous hydrogen-storage systems are fitted with G-Stor® H2 cylinders and valves, for instance fuel-cell transit buses and commercial vehicles.
- Our cylinders were also used on hydrogen-powered commuter buses during the Summer Olympics in London, and we continue to supply H2 systems around the world. G-Stor® H2 is the ideal solution for applications requiring fill pressures up to 10,153 psi (700 bar) to increase fuel range.
- Zero permeation.
- Fast-fill capability.
- Operating pressures ranging from 5,076 psi (350 bar) to 10,153 psi (700 bar).
- Available with Luxfer’s Electronic Solenoid Valve (ESV) high-precision gas-flow control.
G-Stor H2 Type 3 product portfolio
G-Stor® H2 application areas
- Fuel cell transit buses, heavy-duty trucks, vans, bulk gas transport, forklifts and drones.
- Many hydrogen-storage systems fitted with G-Stor® H2 cylinders and valves are operating around the globe.
- World’s First Hydrogen Double Decker Bus
- World’s First Commercially-Available Hydrogen Truck
- UK’s First Hydrogen Train
- World’s First Self-Sufficient Hydrogen Boat
- First Commercially-Available Hydrogen Refuse Truck
- World’s First Hydrogen Tractor
- Luxfer is your ideal partner to design a superior hydrogen storage system for your application. Contact us – we are thrilled to learn about your project.