Hydrogen Circulation Pump DQ47 – key features
- High impeller area utilization coefficient and good dynamic balance.
- With hard exhaust characteristics of forced air, when the pressure changes, the flow rate changes little.
- The rotor meshing curve is an advanced compound line, with good sealing, less leakage, and volume efficiency is further increased.
- Conveying medium does not contain oil.
- Double row roller bearing, long service life.
- Cantilever design, low number of parts, and cost controlling well.
- The pump shell, motor shell, and pump end cover are made of aluminum alloy with a hard anodized surface to improve corrosion resistance.
- The impeller surface is plastic-coated, with corrosion resistance, wear resistance, small clearance, and high efficiency.
- Gear surface special treatment, high strength, good wear resistance.
- The master-slave moving shaft is made of stainless steel whose properties are adjusted by quenching and tempering. It has high hardness and good mechanical properties.
- We have the right hydrogen circulation pump for you. Fill out the contact vendor form to contact us.