Hydraulic-driven hydrogen gas boosters – HGD 63
- H-Drive Booster has been designed to compress a wide range of gases safely, reliably and economically, meeting demands for high-pressure compression and other critical high-pressure gas boosting applications.
- H-Drive dramatically improves the most important aspects of handling gas at high-pressures.
- Constructed of materials recognized by leading regulatory agencies as the best for safe lifetime continuous operation, it delivers the highest flows and lowest maintenance cost ever in a hydraulic driven gas booster.
- It introduces interchangeable modular gas sections, with levels of safety and reliability in line with what you would expect from the world leader in high-pressure generation and containment.
- The unique specially designed seals are self-lubricating and need no further lubrication ensuring the cleanliness of the gas.
- Designed specifically for high-pressure gas applications with a wide range of gases
- Hydrogen compatible materials resist hydrogen embrittlement
- Meet Hydrogen fueling station requirements with minimum number of boosters
- Robust design suitable for continuous heavy-duty applications
- Modular design. 3 interchangeable gas sections yield 6 configurations
- Leak free, non-contaminating compression
- Ease of maintenance – requires no lubrication and minimal cleaning
- More economical than diaphragm compressors
- No Start/Stop issues
- Available as a turnkey booster compressor station or as booster modules for seamless incorporation into OEM packages.
- Service and support available through a global service network.
- ATEX certified as standard
- CE marked
- High pressure storage and transfer
- Auto & lift truck refueling
- Fuel Cell research
- Pressure testing
- Hydrogen filling stations
- Charging high-pressure gas cylinders and receivers
- Hydraulic accumulator charging
- Charging air bag storage vessels
- Missile and satellite launch and guidance systems
- Laser cutting and welding
- Hot isostatic pressing
- Gas assisted plastic injection molding
- Interested? Please contact Haskel by filling in the contact vendor form.