Fueling nozzle TK17- 70Mpa ENR (exchangeable nozzle receiver)
- The WEH® TK17 H2 70 MPa ENR with exchangeable data interface (ENR = Exchangeable Nozzle Receiver) was developed for refueling passenger cars with compressed hydrogen (CGH2) and is therefore ideal for refueling electric vehicles with fuel cells.
- The fueling nozzle has the same proven features as the well-known TK17 H2 70 MPa.
- The IR data interface, which is located at the front end of the fueling nozzle, is responsible for communication between the vehicle and the filling station and for achieving the optimum filling level.
- Previously, if the data interface was damaged, the complete fueling nozzle had to be sent in for repair. In the case of the version with an exchangeable data interface, this can now be exchanged quickly and easily on site by qualified personnel in the event of damage or a malfunction. Downtimes are reduced.
- The continuous rubber protective sleeve not only optimally protects the fuel cell vehicle and the front part of the coupling from damage, impact and weather-related influences, but also the operator from frostbite on his hands.
- In addition, the new TK17 H2 70 MPa ENR is equipped with a purge line that allows purging with nitrogen during and after the refueling process. This prevents the ingress of moisture and the formation of ice crystals when filling with pre-cooled hydrogen. This makes it easier to remove the fueling nozzle from the tank nipple, even in unfavorable climatic conditions.
- The internal coding for pressure level and gas type ensures that the WEH® TK17 H2 70 MPa ENR can be connected to the appropriate WEH® receptacle and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas
- Coding for pressure level / gas type
- Compatible with WEH® TN1 H2 70 MPa nipple profile
- Easiest handling
- Interchangeable Data Interface (ENR)
- Highest flow values leads to short filling times
- Handle with magnet
- High-quality materials
- Increased robustness
- Integrated flushing line for nitrogen flushing
- One-hand operation / left- and right-handed
- Temperature-insulating plastic cladding
- Prepared for holder with flushing function
- Shock and cold protection
- WEH® EASY-TURN Integrated rotary union approx. 250°
- WEH® collet mechanism
- Fueling nozzle for quick filling of cars (e.g. electric cars with fuel cell drive) with hydrogen in self-service mode.
There are 3 product variants under this product category as listed below:
- WEH fueling nozzle TK17 H2 70Mpa ENR (ATEX). Kindly check the technical data sheet for more information
- WEH fueling nozzle TK17 H2 70Mpa ENR (NEC). Kindly check the technical data sheet for more information
- WEH fueling nozzle TK17 H2 70Mpa ENR (KTL). Kindly check the technical data sheet for more information
- WEH is your partner for hydrogen refilling. Contact us – we are looking forward to listen to your requirements.
There are no reviews yet.