Fueling Nozzle TK16 with UNF 7/16-20 female thread
- The WEH® TK16 H2 Fueling Nozzle with data Interface makes refueling of fuel cell electric cars with compressed hydrogen (CGH2) even more easy for the operator.
- The TK16 H2 with data interface features ease of operation, making refueling more comfortable for the operator.
- The actuation lever is located on the integrated swivel joint making it easy to rotate into the optimal actuating position. The actuation lever needs less effort to actuate the nozzle.
- The WEH® TK16 H2 has an interface (IR) for data transfer between vehicle and fueling station.
- The internal coding for pressure range and gas type ensures that the WEH® TK16 H2 with data interface can be connected to the compatible WEH® Receptacles and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas.
- Coding for pressure range / gas type
- Compatible with the WEH® TN1 H₂ receptacle profile
- Easy operation
- Extremely high flow rate
- Short filling times
- High-grade materials
- Integrated interface for data transfer acc. to SAE J2601
- Plastic thermal protection
- Recirculation of the vented gas
- WEH® EASY-TURN swivel joint 240° for actuation lever
- WEH® Jaw Locking Mechanism
- Fueling nozzle for H2 fast filling of electric / hybrid cars with fuell cells (FCV) at self-service fueling stations.
- WEH is your partner for hydrogen refilling. Contact us – we are looking forward to listen to your requirements.