Hy-Cone™ HP (1034 bar) – hydrogen flow meter for high pressure
GM Flow has developed a low pressure flow meters meter for vehicle fuelling applications:
- Hy-Cone™ HP for high pressures up to 1034 bar: This hydrogen flow meter is specifically design for hydrogen refuelling stations for cars and light vehicles operating at 700 Bar. The low pressure loss of Hy-Cone™ MP allows faster fuelling to take place, since the throughput can be higher for the same pressure loss as competitive technology. Inbuilt pressure and temperature instruments mean that you can dispense with them in other areas of your system, reducing the cost of ownership.
- All the meters feature inbuilt pressure and temperature compensation, with an explosion proof flow computer supplied as part of the system. It is battery or 24 VDC powered with an LCD display, data logging and RS485 communication.
Main criteria of our technology
- Differential pressure cone technology
- Zero installation lengths
- Built in flow conditioner
- Low pressure operation
- Inbuilt pressure, differential pressure and temperature measurements
Key features in detail
- Measures the hydrogen as it is being dispensed into cars, vans and other light vehicles.
- Low pressure drop means faster fuelling and vehicle turnaround.
- No moving parts to wear out or break
- High accuracy (0.5%) and repeatability (0.05%) of readings
- Inbuilt flow computer to read and calculate the flow rate, flowing density and flow total.
- LCD Display, data logging and RS-485 communications.
- Car, van and light vehicle refuelling stations
Working with GM Flow
- GM Flow are experts in measurement of the flow rate of gases, historically natural gas and nitrogen, but now we excel in hydrogen and CO2.
- Our technology is designed and built in Scotland, with over 100 years of experience within our team. With significantly less than 1 bar pressure-loss, and no moving parts, our latest product Hy-Cone™, is designed specifically for Hydrogen.
Contact us if you would like to:
- Monitor the mass flow rate of hydrogen being delivered to light vehicles, such as cars and vans.
- Not have to worry about parts wearing out or leaking.
- Measure pressure, differential pressure and temperature with one instrument.