Medium pressure hydrogen cross fitting
- Maximator medium pressure hydrogen cross fitting of the 1,550 bar series are designed for simple and safe connection of hydrogen pipes up to a maximum pressure of 1,550 bar.
- Maximator medium pressure hydrogen cross fittings are designed with the large orifice for use with the 21V series medium pressure valves and medium pressure tubing.
- All medium pressure fittings have coned and threaded type connections. Mounting holes are standard on all elbows, tees and crosses.
- Maximator hydrogen cross fittings are compatible with HP systems made by other manufacturers.
- All the part of the fittings are made with the same material 316L (1.4404)
- Compatible with standards available
- Pressure range up to 1550 bar
- Temperature range of -50 °C to 350 °C
There are different connectors for this product resulting in different versions.
- 21X4M – 4M connection type with outer diameter tube size of 1/4 inch
- 21X6M – 6M connection type with outer diameter tube size of 3/8 inch
- 21X9M – 9M connection type with outer diameter tube size of 9/16 inch
- 21X12M – 12M connection type with outer diameter tube size of 3/4 inch
- 21X16M – 16M connection type with outer diameter tube size of 1 inch
Please refer datasheet for further information.
- General hydrogen use
- Medium pressure panels
- Medium pressure fluid handling systems
- Testing application
- Maximator can provide technical drawings upon request. Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.