Parker’s Autoclave Engineer’s Cone and Thread Fittings (SF Series)
- Parker Autoclave Engineers medium pressure cone and thread connections are designed for applications that require higher flow rate capability.
- Working pressures to 20,000 psi (1379 bar)
- Coned-and-threaded connection designed to permit larger bore sizes increased flow rates
- Tubing sizes are 1/4″, 3/8″, 9/16″, 3/4″, and 1”
- Connection weep holes for safety and leak detection
- Fittings manufactured from cold worked 316 stainless steel
- Operating temperatures from -40ºF (-40ºC ) to 248ºF (120ºC)
- Available in special materials
- EC-79 Certified
See our cone and thread fittings with all variants in our guide
- Cone and thread fittings are available with different sizes and specifications. For details click here.
- Introduction: Parker Autoclave Engineers Medium Pressure Cone and Thread connections were created for those applications that require higher flow rate capability.
- Pressure: Designed for a maximum of 20,000 psi MAWP using high tensile strength cold worked 316 Stainless Steel material as standard. In addition we offer even larger ID tubing de-rated to 15,000 psi for maximum flow rate capability. This Medium Pressure series has all the benefits of the High-Pressure version with all metal sealing, temperature ranges from -423° to 1200°F (-252° to 650°C).
- Materials: Many different material options are available like 2507 Super Duplex, Hastelloy C276, 6Mo (25-4SMO), and Inconel 625 to mention just a few. Special materials available when corrosion, temperature, or NACE/ISO 15156 requirements demand See the technical data sheet for more details.
- Size: Parker’s Cone and Thread Fittings are available from sizes 1/4″, 3/8″, 9/16″, 3/4″, 1″ and 1-1/2″
- Temperature: Operating Temperatures from -423° to 1200°F (-252° to 650°C)
- Design: Fittings and tubing found in this section are designed using ASME B31.3 Chapter IX standards to be compatible withour 15SM & 20SM, 20DBNV, 20DV Needle Valves, and all of our various ball valve configurations including Subsea. There is a Parker Instrumentation fitting for just about any application of fluids under extreme pressure and/or temperature condition.
- On-board hydrogen-powered vehicles
- General hydrogen use
- High pressure test panels
- Offshore skid panels
- Chemical injection
- High pressure gas systems
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.