Alfa Laval industrial heat exchanger
- Alfa Laval’s wide range of industrial gasketed plate heat exchangers is suitable for all types of industry and multiple applications from heating, cooling and heat recovery to condensation and evaporation.
- Our industrial plate heat exchangers are energy efficient, compact, simple to maintain, easy to adjust for capacity changes and represent a relatively low capital investment.
- The vast range of options when it comes to size, plate and gasket material and add-ons means they can be specifically designed and configured for your application, from the simplest of duties to the most demanding where requirements on both performance and documentation are high.
- Our wide range of industrial gasketed plate heat exchangers includes models that are suitable for all types of industries. We can support applications ranging from heating, cooling and heat recovery to condensation and evaporation.
- Alfa Laval’s next-generation T25 and T10 gasketed plate heat exchangers feature a range of unique innovations that break new barriers in industrial heating and cooling applications.
Industrial heat exchanger contruction
- A plate heat exchanger consists of a pack of corrugated metal plates. Each plate is fitted with a rubber gasket, which seals the channel formed between two adjacent plates.
- In an alternative design, every second gasket is replaced by a laser-weld to allow for fluids aggressive to the gaskets. The plate pack is assembled between a fixed frame plate and a movable pressure plate and compressed by tightening bolts.
- The frame plate and the pressure plate are suspended from an upper carrying bar and guided by a lower guiding bar, both of which are fixed to a support column.
- The size of the unit and the material and number of plates are determined by the requirements of the particular application and duty.
- Each individual plate heat exchanger is optimised for its duty and, as a result, the usage of materials is kept to a minimum.
- CurveFlow™ distribution area: Improves media flow and minimizes the risk of fouling
- Offset gasket groove: Ensures plate utilization for maximum heat transfer efficiency
- OmegaPort™: Noncircular port holes Enhances media flow and thermal efficiency
- FlexFlow™ plate design: Improves thermal efficiency and optimizes pressure drop utilization
- Five-point alignment: Ensures reliable plate positioning and easy service of large units
- PowerArc™ plate pattern divider: Improves plate rigidity for longer lifetime
- SteerLock™ plate alignment: Ensures reliable plate positioning and easy service
- ClipGrip™ gasket attachment: Ensures perfect seal and trouble-free maintenance
- Bearing boxes: Guarantees an easy-to-open unit for smoother, more efficient maintenance
- T-bar roller: Provides a lower unit that is easy to service
- Compact frame: Facilitates maintenance and minimizes service area requirement
- High energy efficiency
- Flexible – configurable for broad range of applications
- Ensures optimal performance in specific applications based on specific needs
- Easy to install
- High serviceability
- Heat recovery
- We have the right heat exchanger for you. Fill out the contact us form to contact us today.