PEM Fuel Cell Carbon Stack – C260-S (20 kW)
- Expert in PEM fuel cell stack, Axane designs and develops stacks and systems based on PEM technology (proton exchange membrane).
- Axane specializes in the design of fuel cell systems and stacks, the sub-assemblies of fuel cells.
- With 20 years of expertise, Axane meets the needs of the stationary energy and hydrogen mobility markets, including automotive, cinema, logistics,
telecommunications, marine, aeronautics, and aerospace.
- A 100% Air Liquide team, Axane leverages the Group’s expertise in the hydrogen sector, applying its unique global vision to design and develop innovative and customized solutions.
- The work meets the demanding technical specifications and needs of its customers.
- Any cell count up to 120kW : wide range of power with same design & components
- High cell surface power density: > 1.45 W/cm² @0,6 V
- Configuration for operation with pure 02: power-to-power (with water electrolyser)
- Dry air mode possible: no need for humidifier, low-cost system
- Operation possible without H2 recirculation: no H2 pump, system more reliable, efficient and cheaper
- Operation at low air pressure possible (down to atmospheric pressure + Pressure drops): higher system efficiency
- Ideal for stationary applications
- Operation in vertical or horizontal positions possible: high flexibility system integration
- Long proven life time > 20.000 hours of operation
- Reusable plates: significant maintenance savings
- Stack width: 235 mm
- Stack height: 275 mm
- Extr. Elets length: 169.2 mm
- 1st plate height: 4.06 mm
- Cell height: 2.8 mm
- Last cell height: 3.94 mm
- P cell nom: 363 W/cell
- Reduce project lead times and time to market: Our teams focus on the technical development of fuel cells, so you can focus on the application of the final product.
- Reduced development costs: Our expertise in the development of stacks and systems means we can handle your specific request, mobilizing a technical and specialized field of expertise.
- Relevant identification of the supply chain: You benefit from our selection of the best suppliers. We evaluate your logistic needs according to the set objective (quality, price, production volume).
- Selection of technologies in full control: We choose suitable technologies and develop these in accordance with your strategic challenges.
- Prowess in hydrogen safety by a recognized industrial player
- Integration in the hydrogen energy ecosystem: We guarantee access to hydrogen for end-users.
- Industrial applications
- Power Generation
- Air Liquide is a leader in the manufacture of PEM fuel cell stacks. Interested? Please contact Air Liquide, by filling in the contact vendor form.