PEM fuel cell stack FCS-13-XXL
- At Nedstack we specialize in optimizing our fuel cell stack (FCS) portfolio for mission critical long life systems.
- By extension we rationalize our engineering trade-offs for the benefit of achieving the lowest possible levelized cost of energy (LCOE) within boundaries of absolute safety and reliabiltiy.
- Our signature FCS-XXL platform is widely recognized to be the market benchmark for lifetime and uptime.
Proton exchange membrane fuel cell working principle
In a PEM Fuel Cell hydrogen and oxygen are to react in an electro-chemical matter to produce an electric current, pure water and heat. The structure of an individual fuel cell are explained below.
- Delivered with an application manual and Nedstack Application support budget
- Lifetime of 24,000 – 30,000 hours
- Product verification at the Nedstack PEM Power Lab prior to delivery
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Stack accessories to aid in the integration of stacks are available from Nedstack
- For smaller FC systems, see our 7kW FCS-7-XXL stack
- Zero-Emission of particulate matter and NOx
- Zero-Emission of CO and CO2 in operation pure hydrogen
- Long life time (>20.000 hours) to refurbishment
- High power density
- Proven technology with strong track record in a large variety of applications
- Best fit fuel cell type or 4th Generation Heat Grids
- CAPEX winner
- Building block for smaller fuel cell power systems
- Maritime power plants
- CHP systems
- Industrial power plants
- We are excited about learning your requirements. Contact us today for faster response.