IE-SOAR™ 800W Fuel Cell Power Module 2nd Generation
- Intelligent Energy’s hydrogen fuel cell technology enables your UAV fleet to fly significantly longer.
- IE-SOAR™ 800W is our latest product for UAVs and has the highest output in the range. It is built on years of research and learning for maximum reliability and ease of integration.
- Fuel cell technology is near silent, zero-emission and requires little maintenance.
- Combine fast refuelling and longer flight times to maximise your productivity and increase return on investment.
- The IE-SOAR™ 800W is modular which means two modules can be connected in parallel to give an output of 1600W.
- Designed for simple integration into fixed wing, VTOL and rotary wing aircraft.
- Direct battery replacement.
- Lightweight fuel cell power module enabling longer flight times for UAVs.
- Enable previously impossible applications – your business is no longer constrained by flight time.
- Unlock BVLOS operations – BVLOS makes sense with the range provided by fuel cells.
- Increase operational efficiency – spend more time in the air and achieve more.
- Designed for safety and reliability. Single point failure tolerant and built in power system redundancy.
- Combine systems in parallel for 1600W output.
- Direct battery replacement. 6S to12S compatible – automatically follows load demand just like a battery.
- Modular design – separate control and fuel cell for more flexible integration into fuselage.
- Range extender and battery management versions available.
- Low noise signature and zero-emissions.
- Targeted at VTOL and fixed wing integrations.
- Based on architecture of Intelligent Energy’s proven 2.4kW fuel cell power module product.
Use of IE-SOAR™ module(s)
- IE-SOAR products are modular and can be combined to create higher power systems.
- They contain power system redundancy and single point failure tolerance for maximum safety and reliability.
- Accurate fuel level monitoring.
- CE and FCC certified.
Use of hydrogen cylinders
- Hydrogen is readily available worldwide from a large number of outlets.
- Variety of certified cylinders to fit a wide range of applications.
- Cylinder size can be specified based on payload and flight time required.
- Custom cylinders can be commissioned for optimised flight time.
Watch our UAV fuel cell technology in action
Application areas of fuel cell powered UAVs
- Survey and inspection
- Search and rescue
- High quality aerial photography
- Precision agriculture
- Parcel delivery
- Warehouse inventory
- Portable power
- Intelligent Energy is your partner to design state of the art UAVs powered by fuel cells.
- Contact us so that we can boost your projects with our experience!