Air cooled fuel cell stack module X5
- TerraLIX provides a unique power module to extend flight times to UAVs presently constrained by the limitations of batteries.
- Flight duration of over three times that provided by batteries have been achieved and fuel cells provide a natural solution for manufacturers moving to larger drones and heavier payloads.
- TerraLIX’s air cooled fuel cell stacks run on hydrogen and ambient air to produce clean power in a simple, cost-effective, robust and lightweight package.
- Guarantee superior durability and voltage stability
- Superior output performance
- Securing capacity by simplifying parts and reducing the size and weight
- Available continuous operation of 2,000 hours or more
- No need to be stored in separate chamber
- Implementation of easy water management and internal humidification structure
- Supports SD card for internal data storage for firmware update, performance and diagnostics
- Drones, small mobility power supplies(Electric cart, Autonomous Mobile Robotics…)
- Mobile electric car charger power supply
- Applied to the unmanned aerial vehicles of 25 kg or more
- Small generators
- Backup power sources
Product use cases
- Development and demonstration of hydrogen fuel cell power system for 14-ton-class heavy construction equipment
- Development of prototype fuel cell for wind condition measuring instrument power supply
- Power packs for drones development
- We are excited about learning your requirements. Contact us today for faster response.