- As the expert in the implementation of the most demanding metallic bipolar plates, CellForm provides its customers around the world with cutting-edge solutions.
- Our experience and know-how manifests in a history of welding bipolar plates which goes way back to the beginning of the Mercedes-Benz NECAR series in 1994. Based on more than 50 years of experience in tool development and manufacturing, our unique forming strategy allows us to implement even the most sophisticated flow field channels – putting us in a leading position within the industry regarding accuracy and filigree.
- These highly advanced forming and welding techniques consequently ensure superior quality standards and new dimensions of efficiency.
Taking into account the need for large quantities of low-priced bipolar plates on the market, the design of our overall concept in combination with our standard system allows us to manufacture bipolar plates in great numbers at an industry-leading price.
- We excel at pushing the limits. We are forming future efficiency.
Take a guided tour with our CEO
Our forming approach leads in both, speed and design freedom
- Length: up to 480 mm
- Width: up to 220 mm
- Thickness: substrate plate down to 0.05 mm
- Maximum freedom of design for the most filigree and efficient channel geometries
- Most complex patterns are feasible with CellForm technology in both forming and welding – at a cutting-edge level of quality
- Our bipolar plates are manufactured by Gebhardt Werkzeug- und Maschinenbau GmbH on state of the art manufacturing equipment
- Fill out the contact form. We are looking forward to your requirements.