Metallic bipolar plates
- As the expert in the implementation of the most demanding metallic bipolar plates, CellForm provides its customers around the world with cutting-edge solutions.
- Our experience and know-how manifests in a history of welding bipolar plates which goes way back to the beginning of the Mercedes-Benz NECAR series in 1994.
- Based on more than 50 years of experience in tool development and manufacturing, our unique forming strategy allows us to implement even the most sophisticated flow field channels – putting us in a leading position within the industry regarding accuracy and filigree.
- These highly advanced forming and welding techniques consequently ensure superior quality standards and new dimensions of efficiency.
- Taking into account the need for large quantities of low-priced bipolar plates on the market, the design of our overall concept in combination with our standard system allows us to manufacture bipolar plates in great numbers at an industry-leading price.
- We excel at pushing the limits. We are forming future efficiency.
Take a guided tour with our CEO
Our forming approach leads in both, speed and design freedom
- Length: up to 480 mm
- Width: up to 220 mm
- Thickness: substrate plate down to 0.05 mm
- Maximum freedom of design for the most filigree and efficient channel geometries
- Most complex patterns are feasible with CellForm technology in both forming and welding – at a cutting-edge level of quality
- Fill out the contact form. We are looking forward to your requirements.