Ion exchange filter IonFree medium capacity
- To keep the electrical conductivity of the coolant below the permissible limit, ions must be effectively removed.
- Ion exchanger filters from MANN+HUMMEL with materials and designs optimized for automotive operation ensure system safety.
- Protection against electrical shorts in the stack: IonFree keeps the conductivity of cooling liquid in fuel cells low through ion exchange technology.
- Optimum protection: high quality ion exchange resin regarding capacity and purity.
- Easy to adapt: different sizes, mounting positions, stud angles and stud types allow easy fit in almost every installation space.
- Clean and easy service: no loss of high quality coolant as only the cartridge needs to be replaced.
- Large variety of possibilities for you to configure our modular kit to fit your specific application, please refer the datasheet for matrix codes depending on type of application and mounting.
- Replacable cartridge with spare part number ION 7001.
- Standard product offers good economical factor.
- Capacity (cation + anion): 820 meq
- Flow direction: bottom up
- Mounting direction: vertical
- Ion exchange resin: 1:1 mixed bed on anion and cation resin in OH/H form
- Max. pressure (absolute): 4 bar
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +90 °C
- Electric conductivity: < 5 µS/cm
- Calculated pressure loss: 250 mbar
- Optional use for mobile or stationary fuel cell applications
- Protection of the coolant loop
Watch Mann+Hummel fuel cell products in action
- MANN+HUMMEL is able to use its many years of experience in the area of filtration to meet the requirements for future mobility.
- Fill out the contact form and contact us today!
There are no reviews yet.