Hydrogen angle filters
- Hydrogen angle filters are designed to remove small amounts of process particles.
- It is recommended that all fluids entering a high pressure system be thoroughly cleaned.
- Pressure differential should not exceed 1000 psi across the filter elements.
- All dimensions for reference only and are subject to change.
- The filter elements can be easily changed in-situ.
- The special design allows the exchange of the filter element without the need to first disassemble the filter in front of the tubing.
- Filter elements are made of sintered material with pore sizes of 5 µm, 30 µm or 56 µm
- Filters are rated for temperatures -423°F to 660°F (-252°C to 350°C).
- All angle filters come with glands and collars
Angle filters has been manufactured using different materials as mentioned below
- Body: 1.4404 (SST 316L)
- Cover: 1.4404 (SST 316L)
- Cover gland: 1.4404 (SST 316L)
- Element: 1.4404 (SST 316L)
- General hydrogen use
- Medium pressure panels
- Medium pressure fluid handling systems
- Testing application
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the suitable angle filters that provide the performance and safety you expect.