Ultra-high-speed and oil-free turbo compressors with gas bearings provide outstanding solutions with respect to compactness, lifetime, low weight and high operating efficiency. Our systems are, in comparison to regular speed compressors, up to a hundred times lighter, smaller and more efficient.
Celeroton‘s turbo compressor product range covers a large range of pressure ratios, pressure differences, mass flows and volume flows. The compressors can be operated at different inlet conditions, e.g. over or under pressure. Due to the contactless gas bearings a 100% oil- and lubricant-free compression of air, refrigerants and inert and noble gases, e.g. argon or helium, is possible. We are ready to calculate the characteristics of your specific application and provide you with an off-the-shelf or custom compressor solution.
- Highly compact, high-speed, electrically driven radial turbo compressor with gas bearing and integrated converter for the circulation and compression of various gases and refrigerants.
- High-speed gas bearings for oil free operation
- Aerodynamic and electromagnetic optimization for highest total efficiency, lowest ratio of volume and weight versus pressure and mass flow due to highest speeds
- Auxiliary voltage supply (8 – 32 VDC) for startup of the turbo compressor from battery, automatic switch to fuel cell voltage
- Operation of the turbo compressor from wide output voltage range of the fuel cell or battery (40 – 120 VDC)
Why should I decide on a compressor from Celeroton?
- contactless bearings
- highly compact design
- efficiency up to 55 % (isentropic)
- lowest weight
- low material and energy use
- customizations available
Watch our turbo compressor in action!
See the demonstration video
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the suitable compressors that provides the performance and safety you expect.