- Ultra-high-speed turbo compressors with contact-free and oil-free gas bearings enable outstanding solutions in terms of compactness, service life and performance.
- Compared to compressors with standard speeds, our systems are significantly lighter and smaller as well as highly efficient.
- The Celeroton range of turbo compressor products covers a wide spectrum of pressure ratios, pressure differences, mass flows and volume flows.
- The turbo compressors can be operated with a wide range of fluids and used for different inlet conditions, e.g. overpressure or underpressure.
- The contact-free gas bearing makes it possible to achieve a fully oil and lubricant-free compression of air, refrigerants, inert and noble gases, e.g. argon or helium.
- We are happy to calculate the characteristics for your specific application and offer you a standard or custom solution.
- Turbo compressors combined with our range of converters achieve optimum results.
Highly compact, ultra-high-speed, electrically driven radial turbo compressor with air bearings for the air supply of fuel cell systems
- Ultra-high-speed air bearings for oil-free operation
- Lowest ratio of volume and weight versus pressure and mass flow due to highest speeds
- Aerodynamic and electromagnetic optimization for highest total efficiency
- Proprietary air bearing technology
- Sensorless control with converter CC-3000 / CC-3001
Why should I decide on a Compressor from Celeroton?
- contactless bearings
- highly compact design
- efficiency up to 69 % (isentropic)
- lowest weight
- low material and energy use
- customizations available
Watch our turbo compressor in action!
See the demonstration video
- Heavy duty applications
- Power generation
- Off road
- Stationary applications
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the suitable compressors that provides the performance and safety you expect.
There are no reviews yet.