Ultra-high-speed and oil-free turbo compressors with gas bearings provide outstanding solutions with respect to compactness, lifetime, low weight and high operating efficiency. Our systems are, in comparison to regular speed compressors, up to a hundred times lighter, smaller and more efficient.
Celeroton‘s turbo compressor product range covers a large range of pressure ratios, pressure differences, mass flows and volume flows. The compressors can be operated at different inlet conditions, e.g. over or under pressure. Due to the contactless gas bearings a 100% oil- and lubricant-free compression of air, refrigerants and inert and noble gases, e.g. argon or helium, is possible. We are ready to calculate the characteristics of your specific application and provide you with an off-the-shelf or custom compressor solution.
Highly compact, high-speed, electrically driven radial turbo compressor with gas bearing for the circulation and compression of various gases and refrigerants.
- High-speed gas bearings for oil free operation
- Lowest ratio of volume and weight versus pressure and mass flow due to highest speeds
- Aerodynamic and electromagnetic optimization for highest total efficiency
- Compatible to converter CC-400-12000
- Integrated temperature measurement for overload protection
Why should I decide on a compressor from Celeroton?
- contactless bearings
- highly compact construction
- efficiency up to 70 % (isentropic)
- lowest weight
- low material and energy use
- customizations available
Our compressors need to pass a rigorous vibration testing
Watch the video of our vibration testing
Our compressions operate in tough conditions
Compressor variants from Celeroton
Our compressor works best with our converter CC-400-12000
See product details here
- Passenger vehicles
- Light commercial vehicles
- Material handling
- Off road applications
- Stationary applications
- Power generation
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the suitable compressors that provides the performance and safety you expect.