Regenerative air compressor for fuel cell VRB8-35
- Eberspächer VAIREX applies its patented technology to develop a suite of high pressure regenerative compressors.
- With its cutting edge designs, Eberspächer VAIREX offers the highest pressure and highest efficiency regenerative compressors on the market today.
- The compressors control the output of the fuel cell by precisely controlling the air supply needed to generate power.
- The products combine an extremely robust design validated in many series and a very long service life. Even with frequent start-stop situations, over 20,000 hours have been proven, depending on the application.
- High total system efficiency
- High pressure
- Low cost
- 100% oil free air flow
- Compact packaging and light weight designs
- Repeatable flow output: no wear components in the compressor head means consistent flow throughout the life of the compressor
- High efficiency BLDC motors
- Quiet operation
- Virtually vibration-free operation
- Zero flow pulsation that is typically associated with other technologies such as diaphragm pumps
- Precise flow control
- Two stage versions available for increased flow or pressure
- Low flow output for idle operation: generally, turn down to 1% of maximum flow is achieved
- No cooling requirement
- Fuel cell systems
About Eberspächer VAIREX
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling in the contact request form.