Modular connectors for hydrogen applications (Han-Modular®)
- The Han-Modular® series is designed for combining different transmission media in one connector.
- The customer can choose from more than 100 different modules.
- Individual customer requirements can be realized by means of the Han-Modular® series.
- Combining various transmission media in one single connector results in lower expenditures in installation time and production downtime.
- Space savings and cost savings are further benefits.
- The easy extension possibilities secure the ideal solution for an actual as well as future safe design.
Connectors guide with all variants
- The Han-Modular® connectors are available in hundreds of variants. For details see Han-Modular® Selection guide – click here.
- The multifaceted system of inserts, contacts, frames, hoods and housings as well as accessories fulfils individual customer requirements.
- The patented Han-Modular® hinged frame enables the configuration of all modules in the well-accepted Han hoods and housings.
- Han-Modular® power and signal modules, pneumatic modules, data transfer modules and domino modules are also available.
- These are suitable for different transmission media and cover various termination techniques.
- Further additional solutions are available, e.g. suitable docking frames for drawer units.
- Shorter installation time
- Important space saving
- Future safe design due to easy extensions
- Save money for components as well as for the whole industrial site
- Combination of different connectors to one unit
- Hinged frames: zinc die cast
- Modules: polycarbonate
- Contacts: copper alloy
- Approvals: DIN EN 61984, DIN EN 60664-1
- Limiting temperatures: – 40 °C to+ 125 °C
- Flammability according to UL 94: V0
- Working life
- Standard version > 500 mating cycles
- HMC version > 10,000 mating cycles
- Signal transmission for status monitoring (voltage, temperature, etc.) of electrolyser stack modules
- Power, signal, data transmission at control units and field devices of electrolyser and fuel cell system
- HARTING Technology Group is a global leader in supplying connectivity solutions for industrial technology. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling in the contact vendor form or the request for quote form.