Cell voltage monitor CVM G5S
- The CVM G5S module was specially developed for cell voltage monitoring in series production vehicles.
- The performance features are limited to the range of functions actually required in series production.
- The single-board solution offers high robustness in long-term operation and a unit-dependent cost advantage.
- Several modules are cascadable and equipped with automotive-compliant components and connectors.
- Integrated solutions consisting of measuring module and Cell contacting in a space-saving mounting frame.
- Customised adaptation of the overall system to the respective fuel cell stack.
- Cost-optimised design.
- A CVM G5S measuring module has up to 200 measuring channels, depending on requirements
- The DC measuring range is suitable for single-cell or double-cell sensing
- One module has two CAN interfaces for ECU communication and diagnostics
- Very robust in continuous operation
- Wide range of cell voltage pick-up solutions
- Scalable up to 230 measuring channels
- Assemblies cascadable
- DC measuring range suitable for single-cell or double-cell scanning
- Interference resistance due to internal oversampling and filtering
- Insulation resistance 1.4 kV DC
- Time-synchronous acquisition of all cell voltages
- Automotive temperature range -40 to +105 °C
- Common toolchain with CVM G5
- Customised adaptations on request
- Fuel cells
- Test benches
- Interested? Then contact the vendor by using the contact vendor form.