Cell voltage monitor CVM G5
- The CVM G5 measuring modules feature an ultra-compact design and a high degree of modularity.
- A measuring system always consists of a communication module, a termination module and up to 59 measuring modules.
- Scalability because of modular design enables customized CVM systems.
- High measurement accuracy and time-synchronous data acquisition.
- The CVM measurement modules for precise cell voltage measurement on fuel cells, batteries and electrolyzers have proven themselves hundreds of times and deliver reliable measurement results even in harsh field conditions.
- Thanks to a variety of interfaces, they can be used excellently with common PC systems as well as in embedded systems.
- For processing the measurement signals and combining them with other modules of the MCM family, process modules are available that allow PC-independent signal processing up to free programmability via scripting.
- Negative voltage ranges measurable.
- 10 serial linked measurement channels
- DC measuring range between -1V to 5 V
- 16 bit resolution
- 1 sp to 1000 sp / sec
- Galvanic isolation of the measurement channels 1.400 VDC permanent
- 1 out of 10 measurement channels either as AC measurement, measuring range + – 50 mV, 10ksp
- Configurable channel blanking
- Integrated cable break detection
- Extended temperature range for test bed and automotive applications
- Communication via CAN and Ethernet (in combination with MCM-MainControl V)
- Fuel cells
- Test benches
- Plant engineering
- Measurement, control and regulation technology
- Interested? Then contact the vendor by using the contact vendor form.