We offer customized casting cores and cooling channels
- Cast parts with Combicore cores and insert tubes are material-efficient and conserve resources.
- We work with leading OEMs and foundries and jointly develop optimized fluid systems and lightweight construction applications.
- As a metal working company, we bend pipes, wires, and sheet metal.
- In joining technology, we master all common processes, such as welding and soldering.
- Core packages with core bridges, pins and other attachments facilitate the handling in the foundry.
- Component groups are assembled in-house.
- Heat treatment to set optimal material properties.
We are able to meet the requirements of leading OEMs and would love to work to your requests!
Your inquiry will be sent directly to the right person within the vendor organization. Send your inquiry today!
Combicore casting cores create cooling channels and cavities for other functions in cast parts, such as cooling plates, converters and battery housings. Combicore cores are extremely stable and can be used reliably in all casting processes, especially in light metal die casting with casting pressures over 1000 bar. Combicore is the leading manufacturer of innovative casting cores for high pressure die casting with decades of experience. For the implementation of efficient channel geometries, designers have a great design freedom. In this way, innovative, near-net-shape cast parts and therefore very light components are created. This saves material and conserves resources also in later operation. In shaping technology, we work with tubes, wires and sheet metal and connect them to complex assemblies using suitable joining processes. Thanks to sophisticated automation systems, we can easily handle high production volumes and offer them at a very competitive price. We manufacture in Germany and work with partners around the world.